Let’s support each other in our weight loss goals

Try drinking 1/2 ounce of water for every pound that you weigh. When you drink the proper amounts of water daily, your skin will be more radiant and your weight will come down. My favorite snack food is munching on a mix of walnuts, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds. 3 ounces is very filling. Your blood sugar remains balanced.

Remember to eat your dinner before 8 p.m.  This will  make it easier to properly digest your food, assimilate it and then eliminate the waste.

Categories: News,Nutrition,Tips
Published on May 25, 2010 by Susan Ciminelli

7 Comments »

1. I agree on the water tip. Hydration helps with weight loss and also surprisingly helps to keep water retention at bay.
    Susan, what is your weight loss goal. Mine is 20 pounds.

Comment by mary — May 26, 2010 @ 11:38 am

2. I just had the courage to weigh myself. 🙁 My goal is 40. I am allowing myself the lose 12 pounds a month. That I can cope with. I have a great juicer that I am now starting to use every day. I think it is really going to help me a lot.
    BUT, I know with my stubborn body type and metabolism, I
    have to really increase my heartrate an hour a day to boost it. I am now convinced that cheese is MY enemy.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 29, 2010 @ 4:48 pm

3. Thank you for commenting. I think water even helps energize me when I am really tired. I also use baths to give me energy. They relax me as well as energize me.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 29, 2010 @ 4:51 pm

4. I recently discovered your website and subscribe to your newsletters. I really enjoy receiving them. I may not be able to totally eliminate processed foods, sweets or stress from my life, but reading your book and your newsletters makes me more aware of the choices I make. I’m turning 50 and my body seems to be more sensitive to sweets and not responsive to exercise!!! I’ve recently started having green smoothies for breakfast (1 c. fresh baby spinach, 2/3 c. blueberries, 1/4 lemon, a little vanilla, cinnamon, whatever other fresh fruit or other green vegetable I have on hand, a little flax oil and about 8 oz. of water). It’s truly satisfying, energizing and holds me until noon! Give it a try … and keep the newsletters coming!

Comment by C.C. — May 30, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

5. I understand everything you are trying to convey BUT, please reconsider processed foods. There is no redeeming value to them at all. Try very hard to fill your pantry and refrigerator with foods that are quick and easy to prepare so that you are not tempted to purchase processed foods. Even natural pumpkin seed, almond or peanut butter is better than processed foods with artificial ingredients that can really harm you potentially down the line.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 31, 2010 @ 9:33 pm

6. I recently discovered your website and subscribe to your newsletters. I really enjoy receiving them. I may not be able to totally eliminate processed foods, sweets or stress from my life, but reading your book and your newsletters makes me more aware of the choices I make. Im turning 50 and my body seems to be more sensitive to sweets and not responsive to exercise!!! Ive recently started having green smoothies for breakfast (1 c. fresh baby spinach, 2/3 c. blueberries, 1/4 lemon, a little vanilla, cinnamon, whatever other fresh fruit or other green vegetable I have on hand, a little flax oil and about 8 oz. of water). Its truly satisfying, energizing and holds me until noon! Give it a try and keep the newsletters coming!

Comment by Phenq — April 30, 2018 @ 11:23 am

7. Thanks. This is very incredible post. and great weight loss goals. i like this goals. Thanks.

Comment by how to lose weight fast — July 11, 2018 @ 4:32 am