Has anyone heard of the Hcg diet plan?

OK, as you all may know by now, I am a foodie!! I love to cook and bake for my husband and my staff. To me it is a way to show them how special they are to me and how grateful I am for all that they do for me in my life!! BUT, enough is enough!!  For the last 13 years I have said no to countless invitations to events, yachts, or any vacation where I have to show skin, black tie affairs, parties etc. because at my height I am way too heavy to look good in clothes or without them too. I have already  lost 2 pounds a day on this plan.

I am just under 5′ 4″ tall.  The only way I look good is thin. I love spin class, Pilates, yoga and Power Plate but it was not enough to shed the pounds becauseI was consuming more calories than I was burning evidently.  I started the Hcg plan on Saturday of last week. I did as I was told and pigged out for the first 2 days, then started the 500 calorie a day diet on Monday of this week. Already I have lost 6 pounds. I have so much energy it is frightening, and I am not hungry at all.  If anyone needs help with this type of restricted eating plan, please reach out to me because I can give you recipes to help you get through it. Please consult your physician before you embark on this plan though.  You have to avoid dairy, any fats at all, so no nuts or seeds as well as sugar or any type of grains. Even though it seems extreme, you can still eat fairly well. And trust me, yesterday I had the day off  and I cooked all day and had no desire at all to even taste what I was cooking. I am leaving for CA tomorrow morning and hate to waste food. So I cook and bake to get rid of ingredients in my refrigerator that won’t last until I return. Even though I cooked incredible food all afternoon and watched the cooking channel, I still was not hungry at all. Let’s face it, food will always be very important in my life and I want to be able to be around it and not be tempted to eat the foods that I should not eat. After I finish my 46 days on the Hcg diet plan, I go off of the Hcg drops and increase my calories to 1000 per day but still avoid sugar, dairy and wine.  At that point my hypothalamus will register my new body weight as my NORMAL weight and will keep me at this weight unless I really go back to my very guilty pleasures like cheese in excess and wine as well. If I can help anyone, please let me know. I have struggled with this daily because my childhood was not disciplined as far as eating was concerned. Had I avoided sugary cereals, sweetened milk, candy, and processed foods, I would not have the amount of fat cells that I currently have in my body.  By the time I was 6 years old I was predisposed to being too heavy because my diet was full of fat and sugar. My parents did not know any better, God bless them!!!  But, once I remove the excess fat with the Hcg plan, then my body won’t gain weight as easily, unless I blow it for a long period of time. Which I have NO intention of doing.

Mothers, be ware, don’t give your kids junk food, sugar, soda, or processed foods. They will struggle all their lives if you do. If you need help with recipes or a diet plan, please ask me for help. I would love to help you.  Thanks for reading this. Be well.  xoxoxoxo

Categories: Inspiration,News,Nutrition,Tips
Published on April 13, 2011 by Susan Ciminelli

16 Comments »

1. tell us more. what is this diet? what are hcg drops and what sorts or recipes are you using to stay healthy satisfied and losing weight? Please share asap. thanx

Comment by elle — April 13, 2011 @ 11:31 pm

2. What kind of HcG are you taking-injection, homeopathic?? Is this supervised by a doctor? I want to know how I can do it too. Thanks.

Comment by lisa — April 14, 2011 @ 8:59 am

3. Hi Lisa, it is quite simple to get the homeopathic drops from the internet. Just make sure you see your doctor regularly for check ups. It is a hormone so you want to be careful. How often do you go to the gyno? I know a lot of people who did it very successfully off the internet but you should consult your doctor before starting anything like this. I had approval from my doctor before I started.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — April 14, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

4. when you take the homeopathic drops you are not hungry at all. I have been making my 2 meals a day in the Thai food style. It is the only way I can pack flavor in to lean protein with just a few veggies added. I sear my protein in a non stick or cast iron skillet, add ginger, lemon grass, daikon (it cuts through fat in the body) cilantro, parsley, small tomato, shallot, garlic, scallions, red pepper flakes and sea salt. When this 46 days are over, I am going to continue making my meals this way so that I can more easily keep that stubborn fat off. I just lost another pound today. And I flew to LA for 6 hours too. I was able to resist the business class food on AA and the cookie before landing too. You just are not that hungry. I did bring my own veggies and protein so that I could eat my own little meal. I am surprised that it is this easy. I am such a foody.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — April 14, 2011 @ 5:34 pm

5. Susan, I found your blog. It is quite interesting and impressive. I would really be interested in this? How can I find the right diet. I found a million websites that sell the GCG DIET. Which exact one do you use? I would really appreciate it if you could help me out and assist me in the same exact one you’re using because I see it’s working wonders for you.

Regards,
    Gloria Bicolli

Comment by Gloria — April 21, 2011 @ 9:45 pm

6. Hi, Susan. I, too, am intrigued by your success with the hgc diet and would love both more recipes and to know which drops you are using (there are so many options on the web). Also, thank you for sharing this information with everyone; it’s wonderful to know that you are truly looking out for the health of your current and potential readers/clients.

Comment by Catherine S — April 25, 2011 @ 2:42 am

7. Hey Susan! I hope you see this. I’m really interested in this diet as well and I’m happy it’s working so well for you. I just started reading your book and I remember you mentioning a client of yours who went on a low-fat diet for a few weeks and her skin suffered from not eating enough good fats. You mentioned here we would have to avoid all nut, seeds and fats in general. Would it be ok to take fish oil, flaxseed and/or evening primrose oils for the omega oils and so our skin doesn’t suffer?

Comment by BJB — May 4, 2011 @ 1:54 pm

8. Hi. So sorry I was missing in action. We just moved our business from Montecito to LA and we are just coming up for air. As far as fats go, I am really sticking to this diet plan and at the same time I am really paying strict attention to my skin so that I don’t lose my elasticity etc. I am getting micro current at least 4 times a week on my face and neck to avoid losing tone.
    I am afraid to even take the flaxseed pills, evening primrose oils, and the omega’s while I am on this diet for 46 days. After that I will resume. I am using MORE Marine Lotion from head to toe to prevent my skin from drying out. So far it is working. In total, since I had the feeling I needed to cut down on my olive oil, I have lost 32 pounds. I have about 22 more to go. ;( I am really getting creative with my cooking so that I can still love my food. If you need help with recipes, please just ask. I am always ready to give out a recipe or two. How old are you and where do you live? This is important info.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 8, 2011 @ 1:06 pm

9. Hi Gloria, of all of the sites for me to luck in to, I found HCG Blue Bottle. My sister-in-law’s all used another brand and they were starving the whole time they were on the drops. This brand took my appetite away completely AND gave me energy. It actually put me in a good mood. They are located in Provo Utah. Please look them up. You will be amazed at this product. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY. Remember, this is a hormone so you need to exercise caution while putting yourself on this. Best of luck and please do keep in touch. Lots of love to you. xo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 8, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

10. Hi Gloria, did you look up HCG Blue Bottle? That is the very best. Please always make sure you check with your doctor before you embark on any diet plan. You should make sure it is something your body can withstand. 500 calories is very little. You are not hungry on the diet because of these drops. They are really fantastic. I just went off after 37 days
    BECAUSE I was foolish and drank coffee, something I am not used to at all. And that made me sick on the 36th and 37th day. I was not happy and my naturapathic practitioner took me off of it. She also told me I was not going to lose any more weight but she was wrong. After I hit that plateau on the 32nd day and stayed there for about a week, the pounds started coming off again even though I discontinued the drops. I am so happy to speak with you over the phone if you don’t live in NYC and cannot come to the spa. I can be reached at 212 750 4441. Take care.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — May 23, 2011 @ 6:25 pm

11. Hi Susan. I too did the hcg diet, and was super happy with the loss. It did however wreak havoc with my bowel, caused massive constipation and I ended up in hospital. I have put on most of the weight again due to having to increase fibre, and am considering doing the diet again. Would love it if you could share some recipes with me, as I did find the food a little monotonous and lacking variety. Thanks so much, mel

Comment by Mel — July 21, 2011 @ 7:27 pm

12. Hello Susan,

Thank you so much for responding. I really appreciate your help. I admire and look up to you. You’re such a doll. I am trying to find the exact website and I am having some trouble. There is several websites. I found one in Provo,Utah. http://www.hcgdietdirect.com/

Is this the correct website? Please help to find the exact HCG that you are using. I can be reached at (248) 881-4189

Also, I wanted to ask you what vitamins you are using while on this? If any? Please I am looking forward to your respond.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Comment by Gloria — July 26, 2011 @ 6:24 pm

13. Hi Gloria, I just left you a message on your voice mail. I have the site for you. Support@hcgbluebottle.com. This is the company that I use. I hope you keep in touch. I am now down over 50 pounds from when I made the decision to lose the weight once and for all. Just be creative with your food and drink a LOT of water. That is the ONE thing I did not do and I regret it. Make sure you follow the booklet to a T. xoxo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — August 5, 2011 @ 4:11 pm

14. Hi Mel, I had major trouble with my bowels too. BUT, I started drinking one mug of Smooth Move Tea every night and before you know it, I was going regularly again. And I now have increased my water intake and eat my 2 apples a day plus a bowl of strawberries, 2 cups of lettuce plus an approved veggie with each meal. The Smooth Move will make the difference. And if it does not and you need more help, try Super Cleanse pills at night. They really make you go as well. Keep in touch. xoxo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — August 5, 2011 @ 4:16 pm

15. It is best to let a doctor give you the ok. My doctor really wanted me to lose my weight and he encouraged me for over a year to go on it. I was so afraid of my skin falling apart. I should have followed my own advice that I give people day in and day out. I am sorry it took me so long to take it seriously. If you need help once you are on it, please reach out to me. I can inspire you with GREAT food recipes. xo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — September 20, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

16. This is more on letting us know about HCG Diet. You’ve provided quite a lot of information about this topic. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Comment by John Broadway — September 10, 2018 @ 10:29 pm