Marine Lotion French Formula is now available!

Marine Lotion FF

Susan Ciminelli is pleased to announce that after popular demand, her much-awaited Marine Lotion French Formula is now available for purchase.

Praised by the stars, Marine Lotion French Formula is an incredible anti-ageing serum. It gives immediate results and leaves your skin glowing, healthy and nourished. When used on the face, it hydrates & fortifies. Long term use of this miraculous elixir eliminates the need for foundation.

When used on the body, it visibly reduces cellulite and tightens up the skin. A great slimming aid, this formula ensures that minerals are absorbed cutaneously and water is purged from fat cells via osmosis.

Marine Lotion French Formula is filled with algae and essential oils. Algae is one of the world’s best kept ancient secrets and has been used for thousands of years to help heal and restore the skin. It contains alguronic acid, which increases cell regeneration and the synthesis of elastin. This improves skin firmness and elasticity.

This groundbreaking product is 8 ounces and retails at $195. It can be purchased online, via phone and at the Susan Ciminelli Beauty Clinic in Manhattan.

xoxo,
The Ciminelli Team

Categories: News,Products
Tags: , , , , , ,
Published on October 28, 2014 by Susan Ciminelli

9 Comments »

1. Wow I’ve been waiting for the French formula but it used to be $95 now it’s a whole $100 more???? Everyone check out the brand OSEA malibu. I will now switch over completely to the OSEA regime. Essential oils and undaria algae oil to replace the overpriced marine lotion.

Comment by Sally B. — October 28, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

2. The Marine Lotion French Formula is amazing. When I was pregnant, I reached out to the person I could trust the most with my skin, Susan Ciminelli, to find out if I could prevent stretch marks. Susan told me to apply Marine Lotion on my abdomen everyday and I did this religiously. I’m petite and gained a lot of weight but I did not have a single stretch mark from my pregnancy! Amazing! I have used Susan Ciminelli’s products for years. I will never use anything but Susan’s products. I’ve tried them all! Nothing compares!

Comment by Susan Gately — October 28, 2014 @ 1:58 pm

3. Hi Sally, Yes the French formula is now $195, as production costs in France have increased tremendously since we last had it formulated there, which was several years ago.

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — October 28, 2014 @ 2:40 pm

4. We love to hear this, Susan. Thank you so much for your support and your feedback! xoxo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — October 28, 2014 @ 2:41 pm

5. Hi Susan, What is the difference between the Marine Lotion and the French Marine Lotion?

Comment by Linda — October 30, 2014 @ 11:18 am

6. Hi Susan,
    I, too, would like to know the difference between the
    Marine Lotion and the French Marine Lotion. Thanks.

Comment by Sherril — October 30, 2014 @ 1:16 pm

7. Linda and Sherril,

The Marine Lotion French Formula is the original formula I had made in France many years ago. It contains a homogenizing agent in the formula that makes it much silkier and smoother than the formula that I had made in the U.S. You may have noticed that in the U.S. formula, the essential oils separate and rise to the top of the bottle. But the French formula does not separate like that. It has a lovely, rich feel to it. xoxo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — November 3, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

8. So happy to know the difference. I wondered why the
    last bottle I purchased was different from the others.
    The U.S. formula is still a great product, but I love the French formula more!

Comment by Sherril — November 7, 2014 @ 1:40 am

9. I’m so glad, Sherril. I love it too. xoxo

Comment by Susan Ciminelli — November 7, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.