7 Tips to Remove Cellulite from Legs, Butt, and Stomach
Cellulite is a skin condition that even the skinniest models can be plagued with. It is an inflammation underneath the skin that is caused by hormonal imbalance as well as poor digestion.
My healthy, natural Cellulite Treatment has seven tips that work wonders for my clients by reversing the root causes of Cellulite.
1. Increase circulation and remove flaky skin with daily dry brushing. Dry brushing is best done with our stiff-bristled Dry Brush, which gently massages and exfoliates the skin simultaneously.
3. After the bath, use the Marine Lotion on the legs and buttocks to nourish, tighten and tone your skin.
4. Drink an 8-ounce glass of water with one tablespoon each of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and the juice of ½ large lemon added to an 8-ounce glass of water 2-3 times per day. Rinse your mouth afterward with water to protect your teeth.
5. Take two Blue Green Algae Pills twice daily, with food or on an empty stomach. Eating a diet rich in nutrient-dense food also helps this condition. Avoiding dairy, processed foods, and sugar can help tremendously as well.
6. Perform the warrior yoga pose, repeatedly, for 10 minutes daily to increase circulation in your thighs.
7. Add one teaspoon of turmeric powder to a mug of Matcha tea, stir very well and drink two times daily. Add more water to the mug after you drink the tea to get every last drop of turmeric.
Turmeric is one of nature's most powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Cellulite is an inflammatory condition.
While cellulite has nothing to do with your weight on the scale, eating healthy and exercising regularly goes a long way in reducing the appearance of these pesky dimples on your legs and butt.